Tagalog To English
TranslatorTranslate texts with the world’s finest machine translation know-how, developed by the creators of Linguee. Mismo also can perform as a neuter noun to mean “the identical thing.” Your comment with the translation and all parameters might be delivered to the builders.
In this very place, on this identical day, your mother and I determined to get married.
Get A Greater Translation With
Learn the principles of conjugation and declension and see translations in context. Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. When you use mismo as an adjective, you always have to put it earlier than the noun. Note that phrases corresponding to “myself” within the second instance above merely provides emphasis. This is completely different than in a sentence similar to “I hurt myself,” where “myself” is a reflexive pronoun, a kind of direct object.
- Learn the principles of conjugation and declension and see translations in context.
- You can use mismo in phrases like el mismo, lo mismo, and mí mismo.
- Collect the vocabulary that you need to bear in mind while using the dictionary.
- An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. the large dog).
- In this primary use, mismoacts just like the English adjective ‘identical’.
- Please notice that the vocabulary gadgets on this list are solely out there on this browser.
Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in numerous contexts. They are not chosen or validated by us and can include inappropriate terms or ideas. Please report examples to be edited or to not be displayed. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. LingueeLook up phrases and phrases in complete, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search by way of billions of on-line translations.